Eugin Clinic’s communications policy
- Sending of commercial communications. Sending commercial communications, whether on paper or by electronic or telematic means, and direct contact regarding the services which, at any given time, Eugin Clinic commercialises.
- Other commercial mailings. Eugin Clinic may process the personal data you have provided (such as contact information and personal details, for instance your date of birth or hobbies) in order to send selected information about its services, to carry out market research or for other regular marketing communications. (such as announcements of events and/or fairs).
- Retention period. The incorporated data will be cancelled at the moment in which a user requests to cancel this data for said purpose.
- Data Processing legitimation. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in relation to the aforementioned purposes is the consent given by the user through the acceptance of these general conditions, which will be applicable based on the consents expressly granted to Eugin Clinic related to the previous points.
- Exercise of rights by the user. The user has the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The user will be able to access their information, rectify it, request cancellation or oppose its processing, as well as withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal by writing to email@example.com.
- Claims before the data protection authority. The user can direct their claims arising from the processing of their personal data to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).